Saturday, January 20, 2007

reeling from the nights...

Reeling form nights that kiss and control all of our broken hearts.

Now I know why I used to spend all of my time reading, and why drugs are so attractive to my personality.
People will let you down if you put all of you hope into them. They are only human, they are not there to do what you want of them. Everyone has their own needs and demands upon their lives. I realize now that I hve never been able to cope with the fact that people are not as involved in each others lifes as I expect them to be in mine. I constantly put my faith in the idea that they will be able to save me from what I am enduring. I can't stand the thought that they can live their lives without me and yet I cannot seem to exist without them.

I miss you all and am sorry.

No comments: