Sunday, December 31, 2006

the fun part

"I want something else to get me through this" - Third Eye Blind


I graduated high school early. I had skipped the seventh grade and then had enough credits to graduate as a junior. I only did extra activity and that was Academic
Decathlon. I was a smart one, as they say. The first time I got drunk was the night after graduation, 15 shots of vodka, I needed help in stumbling up to the door of my house. After that I was in love. I drank every weekend for over a year. Then came the introduction of weed. I never liked getting high, it always made me just plain sleepy and dizzy. I moved out at 17 and got my own apartment and then came the cocaine.

I was next door drinking tequila with my neighbors when two of my friends showed up and asked me if i wanted some coke. I do believe I said hell yeah. It was indescribable. The next thing I knew I was doing it everyday. And then one of my friends brought some meth over. And the rest is history.

No comments: