Wednesday, May 9, 2007

existential depression

I just read this article and it basically defined what I have felt my entire life, only now its so much more. Death, freedom, isolation, meaninglessness. We all die, in order to survive we must give up certain freedoms, we can never really grow close to someone. And if you add all these things together there is really no point. Only add to it my past and you get something greater. In my opinion most of the things I've done in the past have been bad things. Now sometimes I don't see how I'll ever be able to overcome my past and create something better. Most times I am able of deluding myself into thinking I can be so much more, but at times I just don't see the point. Also each day I spend alone at the house with nothing changing just slowly wears away and self confidence I might have had.

No comments: